View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 01:33 AM
  # 291 (permalink)  
MantaLady
Ocean Lover!

Morning Everyone I am taking delivery of a new sideboard to complete my newly decorated living room, very excited! The not so great news is that my 21 year old cat is not so good, his breathing is laboured and he seems to have lost the use of his back legs, he can hardly walk. I had to bring his food to him yesterday and hand feed him in his basket and hold a small bowl of water under his chin so he could drink. He was so hungry and thirsty bless him. I don't know how he did it but he got himself up the stairs this morning but collapsed at the top of the stairs and just looked at me with such a sad and defeated face, there was no way he was going to make it down again so I picked him up and took him down. He then tried to jump up on the armchair and it was so sad to watch, he started pawing the seat and looking at me so had to pick him up and put him on there. This is so hard as I think it's his time, he is too old to be going back and forth to the vets and testing out treatments on him. Got the appointment in an hour so will see what the vet thinks. Wish Ollie luck xx