Thread: Really???
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
tekink

I actually had to leave SR for a different reason for a while. I had just relapsed and there had been a ton of relapse threads going around. It actually had the effect of tempting me into relapse seeing so many others just do it over and over again. I hope I'm not out of line when I say this and I didn't see the drama the last couple days but I think it's worthwhile to throw out there that there is always other sides and other feelings in things.

I didn't come back until I had four months sober and felt I could deal with it better.

what is a newcomer? Is a three year poster that relapses every week still a newcomer? I know the balance between how to express things from a personal level instead of saying this is what you should do and all of that.

I think I can't make my thoughts into words quite how I want to right now, but I'm just saying the chronic relapsing can be something the give your own AV extra strength and then chain relapse. It's contagious.

Sometimes I have trouble getting thoughts out and then they come out wrong,I hope this post isn't like that. I've not really gone over it three times and do have a deal with dyslexia