View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:53 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
mirrorball

Originally Posted by soberista View Post
Im not quite sure what you are trying to achieve or prove here Gerand. I feel that if i was MB (who is clearly celebrating the journey so far) well your posts come across as somewhat patronising and as if your an educator writing "Could do better" on a school report. Perhaps support and posing questions to the OP may help them discover more of their journey through self examination than your approach.
Yes, I have to agree with you Soberista. Gerardtwine, I know you have the best of intentions and like nothing more than to see new members remain sober but I have to say the constant critiquing of my posts is hindering rather than helping.

AVRT is just that... a technique. Sometimes I choose to use it. Other times I may choose another way of describing/explaining/expressing where I am at.

At the moment I have no desire or to use cocaine now or in the future and I am very happy with my decision to quit. Every day I feel like my addiction could have killed me, but it didn't, and I'm lucky to have survived.