Old 08-06-2018, 02:11 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Trelkovsky

Hi people

Day three soon finished for me. I still have all this nervous energy in my body . especially in my legs. The day has gone alright. Had a decent walk this morning. Been eating good. Some fish and some lentils and bread. Feeling a little better today overall. slept a few hours already and pretty tired so hoping for a decent nights sleep.

One thing stresses me though. my ex called me out of the blue. She wants to meet up.
I have not seen her at all In almost a year.. She does this the day after her NOW ex boyfriend goes to prison.
She claims his departure, is her way out of the relationship. I really don't know what to think. I don't know if she is sober or using. I know nothing really.
When we was together. She was not using anything for the first 9 months as far as I know. then she started doing drugs again, Some months after that she suddenly wanted an open relationship. I ended the relationship then, because I wasn't interested in all the drama, and sharing the person I cared for. She is kind of my Achilles heel. I started drinking more again when our relationship ended.

I was so surprised when she called me, I said yes to a meeting. Didn't really think. I was out walking when she called . Now Im extra stressed out. My old feelings never really died. I know its a real stupid idea to meet her.. Still, its hard. Maybe one meeting won't hurt? Maybe thats like saying one beer won't hurt.. I don't know.
Anyway. Just wanted to share my day with you guys. If anyone have some similar stories or thoughts about the situation, feel free to share. I just felt I had to vent.

Hope everyone is doing good today.
T