View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 11:26 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
badgerden

Got some major grocery shopping done and for the first time in a long time my head and thoughts were turning to the wine aisle. Work has been very stressful with long hours, BS factor way high. I have been placed in a FTO position (which I wanted) but I have 2 different Sgt's telling me 2 different ways to do the same thing, do this, dont do that, each one expecting me to do it their way, than the LT. puts in her opinion that I should only be listening to SGT #1 who by the way I am rarely on the same shift with,,,, sigh,,,,,,. SGT #2 now gets all bent out of shape as I am not doing things her way, ( I work with her more) SHE went to the class so therefore SHE knows more than #1 so I should obey her commands, jump when she says frog, so I respectfully tell her what the LT instructed me to do, which caused much hand waving and her stomping off telling me SHE would talk to the LT and get back to me,,,,

Anyway a perfect AV sh*t storm, so I settled with my go to comfort food, popcorn, reeses peanut butter cups and milk. I know I am going to be feeling the effects of this junk food medley later but for right now I am content and tomorrow I will not be more upset with myself for drinking and being hung over.

Life will be fine. all will be okay.

Badge