View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Helianthus

90 days sober today

Today is 90 days sober and 165 days cigarette free.

Never thought I would be typing that, ever. So happy I'm going to allow myself a pat on the back.

I have been feeling a certain amount of discontentment over the last couple of weeks, I was feeling great and very motivated in my sobriety, healthy eating and exercise. I haven't felt like working out for the past week so I figured giving myself a break would help. I talked to my partner about it this morning and said I feel like I'm stagnating, I need to move forward but I'm not sure how. I suppose the first three months are a pretty exciting time because there is a huge amount of change happening and so many goals that seemed out of reach are achieved. It's to be expected that things would feel a little more mundane afterwards.

I don't want to drink, I have no cravings at all I just need to find a way to break through this "wall" I seem to have encountered. I've found myself eating a lot more sweet treats over the last couple of weeks than I ever have which I have stopped, I think all the sugar was making me feel a little down mood wise if that's possible? Or maybe it's PAWS making an appearance.

Dunno, hopefully normal service will resume soon.

Have a great evening everyone