View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:53 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
RandyLee1015

Originally Posted by lkc2010 View Post
I have no idea WHY I cannot stay sober. I just cannot and I'm very tired of the mayhem that I continue to create for myself.

I'm hung over and really sick again. I'm not going into work. I was so ridiculously drunk this weekend that I had the worst hang over I've ever had on Saturday and Sunday. It actually scared me how sick I got.

I had a horrible day at work yesterday and drank myself into another oblivion. Ive been on a binge. I'm going to hurt myself accidentally or find myself in a terrible situation if I don't knock it off.

You would think I'd learn. I cannot express enough how tired of being a drunk I am. I don't want my bottom to get any worse. I need to go back to AA but feel like I've failed at it (I know they'll take me back). I just feel like an idiot 'oh there's that girl that can't stay sober'.

Yuck. I need to help myself. I made myself yet another promise this am to get sober and stay sober. I'm going to try very hard to stick to it.
Have you ever tried another sobriety program? Maybe AA has failed you...i dont know you so maybe it is for you but I have seen too many people die believing they failed AA. Don't hate me. I just am curious how they are helping you? It seems like you've tried a lot. I have no agenda btw I genuinely wanted to know