View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 07:59 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
KarltheheretiK

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
This is like a 64 million dollar question. Really, it is. I'm not sure just how smart I am. Other people seem to think I am, but I'm not sure I always agree with that. I have found for myself that some of the most profound answers come to me when I may least expect them to....and, other answers come when I let my mind go....but I cannot just let my mind go any old time, such as life is. Maybe I'm talking about meditation....Inspiration...being inspired....I don't know if this is good or bad...but in my experience some of the best things in life happen after some bad time(s) or 'down' times.
I think you're very wrong! Adjusted for inflation (and the price of tea in China), it's now the 3.7 billion dollar question, lol!

My mind is always let go. I've been alone so long I'm pretty much trapped in my own head. On top of that, I'm introspective by nature. So, when I'm taking a shower, I think about world issues and the nature of life and existence. It's like constantly living on the edge of an epiphany blade. I think most folks think about what they have to do for the day when they shower. I'd say ignorance is bliss, but I don't think it's ignorance as much as a lack of interest in thinking of deep **** that isn't immediately relevant to taking care of business.