View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 05:59 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
It could have been worse, a few days ago in a place called Ouargla, Algeria the temperature hit 51.3 C or 124.3F
I just spent a while reading some articles about how the temps have broken world records....everywhere. There is a place in Saudi where the lowest overnight minimum in July was 42.7C.....109F. Minimum.

We are lucky we are in first-world countries where we can cool off.

Dragon love.....if you hate taking meds (same here), please always try to hydrate with water when you get a headache....even that 'bad mood' feeling can be solely due to dehydration. I can often stop a headache from getting worse if I drink lots of water.

Having said that....I hear bim. It is so important to take care of ourselves, and that means not putting ourselves through crazy pain that is so very stressful....ibuprofen or other otc stuff that is ok for your body is important when there is a high level of pain....it is not good for our bodies to stay in heightened pain for all sorts of reasons.

SO much love darling Leigh. I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this... ♥♥♥

Love to everyone here.