View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 03:09 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal2

Originally Posted by Willow68 View Post
Hi everyone Sun morning here and a beautiful day for the beach

Kev how about watching Big Little Lies?
Also, I love this great post from Venus ❤️
This is totally true! Both because it’s how I feel now and because it’s just what I needed to hear when my last relationship imploded! Back then I just couldn’t see it, but I’m now in such a great relationship with a wonderful man ❤️ and I can see that I had to let go of the past, no matter how painful that was to do, before I could move into my amazing future ❤️

“I know what it feels like to miss someone very badly and want them back....it hurts so much. It takes a while to see this, but it is always a good thing in the end....because there is room in your life for the right person to come along. The one who won't keep walking away when things get tough” by Venuscat ❤️
It sound like i could like that series, thanks for the suggestion! My roomie has an HBO account she said I could use.

I just wanted to post that it's about bed time for me and that I still feel extremely depressed and miss him so much... but after reading your post i feel a little less alone and lost. Thank you so much

I still miss talking to him. He and I have so much in common, interests, hobbies, how we see life, morals, our recovery, the alcoholism, depression, anxiety,... I don't have other people around me I can relate to as much, not even in AA here. It's such a gift to have all you wonderful people on here who understand and who can relate.
Part of me still hold on to him though and still wants to fight for a future with him. I guess it will take time to get ready to let go. It always felt like we were meant for each other. Just that we might not be ready for a relationship yet.

Also life has the strangest coincidences sometimes. I was chatting to someone for a few hours on here today and half way through it turns out we're living in the same city and may have even seen each other at meetings.

I will say good night now and a huge thank you to all you amazing souls on here! Much love!