View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:44 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Mrdenial

Originally Posted by dwtbd View Post
Mrdenial
Congratulations on your decision!

Now feel free to be uber-proactive by remaining inactive

Recognize and separate from your AV and then ignore IT. Being persuaded by your AV to do anything would mean that you engaged with it , started bargaining or negotiating and ended up acting on Its dumbass idea.

Feel free to let it have Its foolish notions, after all that is all that It is ,an end stream of foolish notions, so foolish in fact they are beyond ignorable, they are pathetically laughable, you have decided to be a nonuser any idea to the contrary is boulderdash, yeah ?

You decide when it is over, any doubt in your ability to remain abstinent is AV and completely ignore-able.

Freely set your confidence level at 100% , It says you are waiting for proof, to disguise the Fact that You are the arbiter of truth and proof , not It , it wants to keep you on the edge , suspending belief , cut the legs off and out from under Its illusory facade , perhaps the only time in history that this quote is actually apropos
" I am the Decider"
Hi dwtbd, thanks for your advice and post. Staying inactive is definitely my focus and new life. I don’t do drugs. I agree completely and will ignore my AV at all costs! I will use follow and use your wise words and ignore and stupid ideas my AV tries to suggest. I appreciate all the time and effort I have been shown, and advice to help me in my new life. Another good day working hard, and being organised and in control of me and my actions.
I hope everyone else in here has had a positive day, and kept their AV quiet.
Mrdenial