View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 09:10 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Cap3

Hey Glow Worm,just luv that name you picked.Welcome!!!!!
recovery is a process,and when fear rears its head,that slogan...One Day At A Time,becomes a montra for me.To live in ---today---in da moment....To express my fears to another.Then i let go,let God.Healing is different for everyone.No one person heals the exact same way,as another.Healing takes...time.,patience.Not always easy to do,but,to have peace,its worth it.
Ive been keeping myself busy with my own recovery.Helping another helps keep me out of his recovery program,and being with family,friends,,etc.Lots of great things to do,..My relationship with God,fills that void,that deep voild that i feel at times..Seems to me,that your mother-in-law planted a seed that you have accepted,as being truth?Please remember that although Mom,may believe in what she is telling you,and her intentions are good,that the truth is,that this is just her opinion,her perceptions.And that they dont have to be yours too.No one knows Gods,Plans for others.How things will turn out for another.Your hub is in recovery,is a great example,of what folks dont know,how things will turn out.Who'd of thunk that he ever would do this?
Congrats to you both,onto your new life!!!!!!
keep on keeping on
God Bless,take care!!!!!!!!!