View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 02:23 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal2

Thanks for the weekender Dee! Someone just mentioned the minions post and it is exactly what I need to hear and mostly - accept and understand - right now.

I'm in this on off relationship for 2 years and he keeps telling me that every little problem is caused by me. I know I have a long list of problems but I am in therapy and handling most of them pretty okay these days. He's never done therapy but is convinced his problems don't affect others. And if they let them affect them, it's their problem which they need to work on.
Anyway, I think I need to let go of him because he is not able to maintain a relationship and not willing to change for it.

But he is what I always wanted in many ways. We have this connection and he can make me feel happier than I ever was when things go well. And I am so scared of never feeling like that again. He's also the only person I ever really felt emotionally close to and like he could "get" me. And I am just as scared that I will never find this again either.

Letting go is just so hard when there's no hope. And I don't have any right now.