View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:04 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
bunchie

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
you know the drill

I'd like to welcome anyone new to SR and new to this thread.

Weekends can be a tough time, and that's what this thread is about - support.

We also share bits and pieces of our lives and the things that are important to us, or make us laugh..amdtythign that makes the journey a little easier

If you've never jumped into a weekender thread before - no time like today...do it now!

D
Thank you ,See
I am new to SR, one week sober today been reading the posts and gathering a lot of positive good information. I love this post especially the line about relationship, this one hits me to the core. I have been in a stale marriage for many years. I am not sure if I drank so hard at times this was the reason , but I hope my journey with sobriety will give me the answer, I realise now my alcoholic mind was poisoning my thought process even on days I was not drinking, it is one of the biggest lies binge drinkers deal with, they think if they only drink on weekends and holidays that it does not affect their lives on days they don't drink. That is not true I know for a fact how miserable I was between binges , it is caused by withdrawals and an alcoholic mind.