Thread: Big decisions!
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:50 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Loveisallweneed

Originally Posted by Berrybean View Post
Well congrats on your surprise blessing.

Do you have a sponsor? Or phone numbers of other ladies in the fellowship. If so I'd suggest making contact and at least having a chat and touching base. It can make a lit of difference.

I'd also suggest utilising all the tools of the program that you can. Reading the literature (Big Book and Reflections available online for free for starters. Living Sober and the 12 and 12 available to purchase online). Listening to speaker recordings (loads available on YouTube, but I find this site the easiest to use... http://www.recoveryaudio.org . And of course, cracking on with your step work if you've started this yet (if not, perhaps it's worth starting now so that you give your recovery the best possible chance).

Again, congratulations. Looks like this is a decision that has been made for you. How exciting!

BB
Thanks B.B.
It had been a big shock, and will be a total change in life path as was planed 😬! Yes I do have a sponser and have started my steps a few weeks ago! I haven’t told my sponser yet as I didn’t meet her last week because I felt so ill. I will try to see her this week but so far I can just about manage to do the bare minimum during the day! This pregnancy seems so different to the other 2. Not sure if it’s because I’m older. Thank you so much for the lovely message! I hope you are doing well x