View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 05:57 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
He said, “oh I threw the binoculars overboard. Was that not right?”

jaw drops to floor. seriously? we're playing at that level?

can you draft up these "household things we have to settle" and see how much of it can be conducted by mail/email. texting is still too immediate and you could just block the phone/text thing altogether.
Yeah it got worse. I am not responding to texts and only email now.
I had to pick up my suitcases they used for the trip and he texted me after apologizing for being rude and then saying ‘mixture of wanting to punch you in the face or have sex with you’. I told him that didn’t sound like a very good idea to which he suggested we go away for the weekend, have lots of sex, and talk....making it a proper breakup. I told him no and he said there was no guarantee he wouldn’t punch me anyway??? Wtf?
I swear he was a somewhat normal guy. Where on earth did this all come from? So mind boggling!

It’s like I broke up with him and it didn’t fit his definition of how a break up should look so he had to create his own scenario.

I did realize that he has my trunk cover for my car. I left it in the garage. Might have the neighbors get it for me because I really don’t want to see him anytime soon. He also told me the girls want to say goodbye to me and he asked if I would be willing to see them.

He’s acting as bad as my XAH did when I left my marriage. So strange.