View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 04:37 PM
  # 415 (permalink)  
Gilmer

A bit of a stomachache today, but it might be something I ate.

I had lots of energy this morning, but totally petered out after noon.

There was a very exciting delivery today: my very own deluxe recliner with all the bells and whistles!

Last week my husband went out on his lunch break to the La-Z-Boy showroom and tested out every chair in the store to pick out the most comfortable—and this one definitely is!

It is now sitting proudly in my daughter’s old bedroom, along with a flat screen TV (!).

The old queen bed has been moved out to make room for the hospital bed from hospice that will eventually be put here.

As soon as the recliner arrived I sat right down and reclined. It really was comfortable! Then I tried the massage feature, thinking that it would be more hype than anything.

Sure contraire! It actually felt really good on my lower back muscles. I didn’t realize how much they were hurting till I used the chair!

So I just luxuriated there for about 15 minutes, then I turned the massage off and snoozed for an hour, drifting in and out of shallow dreams.

Such bliss!

Anyway, that was the apex of the day. I turned antsy and grumpy at dinnertime. I did not get finished the project I had hoped to finish—didn’t even start!

I think tonight is going to be one of those nights ends mercifully early!