View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:41 PM
  # 411 (permalink)  
needingabreak

Gil, I rarely come here but had to so I could comment on this thread that I am grateful you started.
As you can see you have inspired and touched so many here. Your constant giving of positive words and support have impacted many. Your quirky sense of humor has brought laughter and smiles as well.
You are so loved and cared for here. Can you feel it?

I am so sorry you are facing this. I hope you take care of you because I know you want to also take care of those you love and you want to make everyone happy because that is the kind of person you are.....except maybe at Thanksgiving. lol
I hope you continue to come here and share your thoughts and feelings. Sometimes it helps to get it out, especially things we cannot always share with those closest to us.
I enjoyed the beautiful song by Mercyme (I LOVED the movie "I Can Only Imagine" and cry at the song) and reading the moving comment from the mother on the comment section. I have seen this several times and I am in absolute awe of people who are able to do this. I find it one of the most difficult things to do but know if God can forgive me then I in turn need to do so. You know I am struggling with this right now with a family member. it seems so trivial but for some reason it is not always so easy to snap our fingers and do so. I constantly ask for His help with this.
Anyway, one song I listen to almost every night helps me end my day on a positive note. Your faith is unwavering as is mine.
I love you Kathy and I hope in some way this song helps you as it does me when I face tough times whether deaths of friends or family, my dealings with my parents failing, being hurt by others, etc. Hope you enjoyed your time in PA and can get some much needed rest. You must be exhausted. Hugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4OfW4DP9s