Thread: Big decisions!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 04:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Loveisallweneed

Big decisions!

3 and a half months sober and I know it it’s the best decision I ever made to throw every bit of me into my recovery! For myself and my 2 beautiful children who deserve me to be 100% there for them! I feel I have really been open to change and attending all my meetings and doing anything I need to to help me... until last week, I woke up feeling unwell so allowed myself that day to rest.. it hasn’t eased at all and am constantly tired, like sleeping during the day everyday and vomiting, and the reason being I’m pregnant 😳! 6 weeks today! I really don’t know where my head is at! My recovery is so important to me and my partner is also in early recovery.. are we mad to bring a baby into this? My eldest daughter will not be happy although I know she will eventually love the baby! I haven’t been to a meeting in 10 days 😬 all that is going through my head is trying to not get sick sorry tmi! I really feel awful in comparison to the other pregnancy’s and there will be 13 years between the eldest and baby! I just don’t know where my head is at!