View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:21 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  
ForMe247

Hello my friends! So far Monday is looking good... back to work and feeling way more productive since I’m not nursing a hang over for half my day before the foggy head clears. I’m so enjoying this forum and all of you for being there for me, understanding from your own experiences, and sharing ideas,etc to help us all.

I’ve struggled with wine for a few years now and not even my good friends know about it. I’ve kept it hidden pretty well, but deep down, I felt I was battling this myself and I didn’t know who to turn to. I’m so thankful to everyone on here that keeps me accountable to myself. Every day, I feel stronger in mind and everyone’s words, posts, stories have helped me stay true to me.

Some advice on sleeping better that was given to me... so I’m sharing. I drink Yogi soothing caramel bedtime tea each night before I go to bed. It was advised to me to drink it out of my normal wine glass (that I used to drink wine from). I slept better and I’m no longer drinking wine by myself at night. I hope it helps others struggling with sleep.

Thanks for being there everyone! All the best!