View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:46 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Frick - I'm trying to do 'mind over matter' because it's hella hot here too. Then I saw your thread & figured I'd drop in & share the misery. I agree with you, but I don't want to. In the bitter cold winter I dreamed of the warm sun on my skin. Ha. I have no Air Conditioning in the 2nd floor of this house - bedroom can get to 95 when the sun is out. I win.
Oh absolutely....its a mind game for me for sure. Hey I can always go to a movie....which I may do.

My parents used to live in Syracuse NY....and they HATE the cold. Those are some big winters and very muggy summers. Idaho, where I live, has the most amazing weather really....and people are starting to figure that out because we are growing leaps and bounds. Good and bad. And guess who's coming? The Californians.....southerners mostly.

My upstairs has AC but it doesn't really do much. I'd have to have it at about 68 downstairs and I won't do that (I have limits). I was thinking of having a winter bedroom upstairs and a summer bedroom downstairs. In 1 year my daughter will move out and I'll have a 3000 sq ft house to myself. Yikes. Maybe I'll open a sober living house. Haha. My HOA would love that!