View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:40 AM
  # 243 (permalink)  
biminiblue

Originally Posted by theVman31 View Post
A hell of a lot of falls in yesterdays stage 9 of the Tour.
Richie PORTE and Robert GESINK were among the most notable abandons.

Its tough for the australian Richie PORTE, who was in strong form for this tour, as he also crashed out on stage 9 last year with broken collar bone and damaged Pelvis.

Our best french hopes Romain BARDET and Warren BARGUIL are 17th and 18th.

Richie PORTE :
Owie. I fell off my bike and broke my collar bone in my twenties. The pelvis sounds serious.

So many fighting the good fight this weekend. You guys are miracles. Purps, H&S, Manta, Vman. Well done for doing what it takes.

I had an imaginary three inch thick plexiglass shield between my hand and any alcohol. My first defense was thought changing, then getting busy doing something useful. The thought always passed. Venus, I had the Serenity Prayer on a loop in my head for at least six months in the beginning. It solves any problem.

Vman, sorry about Marley. I would be worried, too. I wouldn't let those kids come over any more. (I'm not serious.) I had a Cocker Spaniel who was like that, as a matter of fact that's how I got him. He was about to be given to the shelter by his first owners. He never acted like that around me. I hope you get it sorted. If you don't, I'll take him (again, kidding.)