View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Aeryn

I'm sorry to hear all this happened but it's good to see you so strong! And not staying in a bad relationship is real recovery.

With my daughter I'm not really dating at all these days for a few reasons but one is I don't know that there is any man out there I would even let meet her no matter how long we were dating....so living with anyone is off the table and so is marriage for me. I never knew how much having a kid would change me! Before I was all for living together. I guess this is my new life where relationships are not the center of who I am...when I was with my XRAH one of the reasons I didn't leave was I didn't want to be "alone". Well I've realized now I don't want to be with anyone unless it's the perfect storm style situation..and I'm not going to go looking for it it will come or not and I'm ok if it doesn't. So I think you will find the right person should it be meant to be for sure (and you deserve it)...no need to settle for less.

Back when I was dating I ghosted someone for just glancing at my phone on a date and reading the texts...I'm a hard no on that...deal breaker. So yes I would be fuming if someone tracked me!!!!