View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 03:02 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
vassvik

Hey guys, hope your sobriety is going good.

I didnt sleep well last night, constantly wake up up from the smallest of noises and I dont get my body - Im either hot with flushes or cold with sweat. Just have to be patient and let the withdrawal do its thing.

Woke up feeling tired but great that I am sober and clean, I will head soon to visit my grandma and its been a while, my dads face lit up, my god, I have missed so many moments with family by isolating.

@PaigeMasters -- So happy that your relationship with your daughter is improving. And yes, I feel different. Was for a walk yesterday and summer air and colors are felt vibrant and cool, its like discovering things a new.

@RollMeAway -- Your situation is similar to mine, polydrug user, but if we stick with this we will never have to go through withdrawals or any of that hell anymore. New life =)

@Dee and other who welcomed me, thank you so much, it means a lot. I am sorry if I forgot to reply to anyone else, but know that you are an inspiration and I appreciate you taking time of your day to say kind words <3