View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bringmeback7693

Realizing a lot of stuff about myself.

Posting a lot today. A lot of thoughts.

I'm slowly realizing that, a lot of my unhappiness with the external world is interior. I will get so angry when my boss reprimands me at work, or when my significant other calls me out on something I'm doing. I stew and stew about these things for days, trying to convince myself that THEY'RE wrong.

I think...the hard cold truth is that there are still a lot of things about myself I'm unhappy with. I'm lazy. I'm impatient. I get offended easily. I take things personally. I give up easily. I get frustrated over life very easily, and this is part of the reason I drank .

So...when I **** up, I have to promptly admit it and make amends. If I say I'm going to do something, I need to follow through. If I don't get something right the first time, I need to take a deep breath, try again, or ask for help.

So yeah...a lot of the things that **** me off in life really have to do with me. This isn't a fun thing to find out about myself. But I think I need to accept it, so I can start working to make myself a better person and the lives around me better.

Blah...personal inventory...