View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:48 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

Getting out of breath could be anxiety but I think it is more. Although last night I had some intense panic and I was short of breath and all the other usual symptoms. Last time I spoke to her she was mean and cold. She told me I don't matter. I won't ever ask her for anything again.

I thought about making a burger but I finished up the tacos. I want to try an egg burger though it seems like it would be good for breakfast. Maybe even make it with an english muffin.

That chicken stir fry sounds good. I'm gonna make one in the next couple days. It's good to stock up on stuff especially when on sale. I bought cans of fruit cocktail, peaches, pears, and pineapple. I don't buy much fresh fruit because a lot of times I don't eat things and I hate to waste food.

It's been hot here too. But the last few days were better although it was 90 today, tomorrow is gonna be cooler. Sometimes I get patties sometimes I get just ground beef it depends what's on sale. That Kit-kat sounds good. I love candy, I like all my sweets with a tall glass of milk.

I can't really drive it because it isn't registered, inspected, or insured. My license expired two years ago. Now if I want to get my license back I have to take a road test.