View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 09:37 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  
trailmix

Well try not to dwell too much on what it may or may not be. That breathlessness etc could be anxiety as well. It's like that. I'm no doctor, of course and ideally you will see one soon.

You mentioned your ex wife and that you had a falling out with her that day. Is there any possibility that, now that's she's had time to cool off you could ask for her help in getting you help?

I haven't tried an egg burger either, although I have had lots of opportunities, it's probably delicious!

I ended up making chicken stir fry again tonight, I had already prepped the vegetables two days ago so I made that after my mega grocery store run. I bought what i needed, kind of needed and didn't need because i'm tired of running out of food lol

It was hot here today so that made it uncomfortable, but, it's done! Food abounds! I bought pre-shaped burgers (ie: unfrozen plain beef) because i find if i buy just ground beef i end up freezing it. Also got some steak and potatoes, yellow pepper, onions, sour cream and wraps. Frozen pizza, perogies, eggs, soy milk, granola, bananas and a bag of oranges etc etc etc

Found a new chocolate bar too - Kit Kat chunky, NY cheesecake flavor, haven't tried it yet.

I really hope you get your truck running soon, would be nice to even take a short drive once in a while.