View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sissyfuss

Nothing changes except to get worse.

Posted about my stepdaughters disease of addiction before but it's getting more complicated it seems. She od'ed on heroin 2 years ago then her BF od'ed and died a year ago. Lost custody of her 3 children after the first od. She lost her house and crashed with a guy she worked with who ended up video taping her and putting it on the internet. Her ex and the baby daddy tried to kill her when she replaced him with the now deceased BF. She ran back to my area after the video episode and moved back in with the killer ex who is trying to get sober by only drinking, no more crack. He has fooled CPS into thinking he can handle custody of the 2 younger ones even though he works under the table and not very much. He now has the 2 younger ones living with him and she is too even though that is not allowed because of her heroin addiction. Her mother, who hates the ex called CPS and reported on them which insensed both of them in which they proceeded to blame me by association because I have been supportive of the mother in her battle for sobriety. The result isI cannot have any contact with my grandchildren while they are locked in poverty with 2 addicts and will be entering an inner city school after attending a really good school while living with their Aunt for 2 years. I don't have a problem going no contact with the daughter but not seeing my grandchildren is like a prison sentence. Feeling so lost.