View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 05:04 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  
Sober369

Welcome Juno, Ashteetotaler and Survivor! If I missed anyone, welcome to you, too! Day six. It was a good day. Got really angry over some fairly trivial thing, and I wish I had reacted better, but no harm was done and I've got another chance tomorrow as long as I stay sober. My AV was giving me a hard time, but not as much as yesterday, not near as much.
One of the great things that has changed for me since last time I tried to stay sober is I have a really good team at work now. We like one another and are all on the same page, just trying to make a good department. I just love them. I had a few months sober at the end of last year, but was plagued by mean people in my department. Then, my son got into some horrible trouble and my support group was so unhelpful.
I really want to build up a good support group. And, I need to make a plan on what to do if everything goes to heck in a handbasket. It can do that, and I need to be ready for it if it does.
I'm so grateful for this new chance. Tomorrow is one week! For me, that is just amazing.