View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 08:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Theexcitingkid

Depressed and suicidal

Hello I’m not going to say my name because I am not sure if this is completely anonymous or not but I’m only 19 and I live in America and obviously I’m drinking underage, but I know I have a problem and I’m not sure anyone else knows but me. I used to just drink socially but my mom just got diagnosed with cancer and I’ve been very sad. Last night I had my friend come over to talk with me and drink with me and he ditched me when I had a gun loaded and put to my head and it feels like there is nobody there for me. I thought I could tell him everything in which I did but he left when I was suicidal and honestly I’m coming here as a last resort to get someone to tell me that I have something to live for. I’ve never even posted on any forum or any site to be honest. I’m just hoping someone can reach out to me or text me. I just don’t know what to do anymore I’ve tried everything. It’s so hard to find someone that actually gets me. I hope this is a site I can trust. I’m not denying anything. I’m addicted to alcohol. I drink to rid myself of my problems. And yes, maybe I’m 17 beers deep right now but it would just be nice to wake up and have someone there for me and care for me. I’m sorry if this doesn’t make any sense but I just need someone, anyone.