View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 04:39 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
NoahJ

Originally Posted by MC555 View Post
Thanks for the reply Noah. May I ask what kind of symptoms you had with your neuropathy? Mine (and again still no official diagnosis) are primarily aches, pains and cramps in my calves and thighs. Slight tingling in the feet, warm cold sensations (not very frequent) in the feet and general soreness of both legs and feet throughout the day.

Going on week 7 booze free and some symptoms have gotten worse while others have gotten slightly better or less frequent. Strange thing is that the first time I quit all symptoms disappeared after 2 weeks.
Numbness and weakness in both hands and feet. Some days up to the knees and shoulders. Strange sensations (it felt like someone was “wearing me as a suit”). Cramping and muscle twitching in arms hands and feet. Facial numbness. Twitching eyelids. Restless leg syndrome while sleeping. Balance issues (left foot). Had trouble writing and typing. Temperature sensitivity (hands were always cold). Tremor. Sometimes it felt like I was holding a weed whacker (vibrations/buzzing). Sometimes it was like electrical shocks. Sometimes burning pain.