Old 07-02-2018, 08:45 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  
Lizajane

Manta Lady...I am a diver..I know how you feel. I have not been able to dive this summer and our vacation end of the month does not include diving at this point. I am trying hard to add in a dive to see the giant pacific octopus! We are just spending so much money on the family reunion trip that is planned. Makes me crazy it is not what hubby and I want to do! Our kids dive as well. Glad you are able to clear your head, make your plan and work diving into it. I feel so at peace when I dive. I listen to my darth vader breathing noises, move to a zen place and take in all the wonderful things there are to see as I float around.

Snuf! So happy to read your posts. I was worried about it. Sorry it has been such a rough and scary time for you. I think you got some sound advice here. Isolating is strongly encourage by the AV. POST through your troubles. Don't worry about the readers...we choose to read or not. You need to share everything you want without hesitation. The very words you might need to read are could be one post away! Take care of yourself. Big decisions about moving do not need to be made while you are feeling so fragile.