Old 06-26-2018, 09:50 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
SickInLove

Originally Posted by Jjb2018 View Post
SickInlove

Hi im glad u reply my post im so happy u are in day 2 as well.yes its a horrible feeling after the drinking i have a 5yr old and a 7months old i really want to become a good and better me for my family so tired of living the guilt i know motherhood is though but this moment i want to cherrish making memories with them which i could remember.
Lets do it together day 3 for me today
Im really glad i found u here we are not alone now. U take care and pls msg me when u can on this thread i would like to know ur day and il share mine to u we can do it. Isolation of parenting is my major trigger and its not easy.
Yes! Let’s do this together, I will keep checking in with you. You can also private message me if you need to talk. I know how hard it can be to quit especially when you feel isolated. I recently quit my job to become a stay at home mom. I was doing well with recovery.. well better than where I was a year ago. A year ago I was drinking a bottle of vodka a day. I got a few weeks sober here and there. Then decided I would just drink beer and wine (my alcoholic brain convinced myself that was better) I went from a 6 pack at night once my husband got home ... to hiding beers and cans around my house. Now that my kids are out of school and I don’t have to drive I’m worried if I don’t quit it will turn into binge drinking again. This forum helped me a lot last year when I was trying to quit, welcome to day 3 for both of us!