Old 06-22-2018, 02:35 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Snuf- imo- no one has the right to share your stuff without your say so. Boundaries. And no- you have not shared your stuff with halfthe internet, far from it. SR is a mediated site- with a very specific focus.

Let me explain the rules of soccer to you. Firstly is the image- the beard, or haircut and of course manly-man tatts - the hair has to be juuuust- so. Soccer players are usually owned by very rich people and get pocket money by sharing their private lives with the magazines you see at supermarket counters. Their girlfriends all just stepped off the cat walk from a miss Perfect comp. They spend half their bo's soccer money on clothes and competing in their own blood sport- looking better than all the other g-f's.
A very successful soccer player has to talk intimately about their depression (being a positive role model- not about the money) and/or addiction problems...this gives them a human side.
There is yet not a soccer player married into Royalty- because they get enough of those from their sponsors - like lunchboxes and pencils. Very good soccer players also have a bio written about them in record time after being a soccer player for at least one season. Apparently here is something about a ball, manhugs and falling over very dramatically on grass and shouting out 'ref! ref!' , while clutching one's knee.

Leigh- I apologise about the dynamite inference. I see how wrong I was, and you posting stuff about warplanes made me see the error of my ways. I can see you are into commercial fishing. I assume the missiles are not nuclear tipped?