Old 06-22-2018, 09:01 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by STDragon View Post
So yesterday morning, Mrs Dragon and I had a bit of a tiff. It ruined my day, my morning routine got messed up and I forgot all kinds of things. I was late to the office 'cause I had to turn around and come back for something I needed. So as a result, I was also late leaving the office. When I got home I realized I forgot to throw out some old food (garbage collection day is Thursdays). I also missed out on a great one day only sale, I was going to buy a preasure washer.

I was in an angry mood all day and all evening.

So last night I had this dream where I was trying my hardest to punch a guy in the nose. Had him pinned to floor and at my mercy, but every time I took a swing my arm would seize up on the way down. No matter how much I wanted to cause him pain, I just could not follow thru with the punch.

I'm sure this is a manifistation of my frusterating day yesterday.

Today is a new day, and I want to enjoy it. I'm in a better mood now, tho probably a bit fragaile so I'm gonna watch my step today and take things slowly and mindfully.

Have a great Friday weekenders!
I am really sorry for your bad day, Dragon.

I think that your dream was telling what we already know; you are a really good man and would never hurt a soul.

Sending you love, friend.