View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 03:02 AM
  # 461 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Jeni26 View Post
Good morning all, I’m just planning my meals for the week and am off to the shops in a bit.

I’ve got lots of salad on my list, and tomorrow I aim to start being sugar free.

I’m confident that the days at work will be no problem but I need a strategy for the evenings. I go to the gym and have a swim on my way home and I don’t want to ruin it as soon as I walk through the door.

I’m also feeling kind of sad as it’s Fathers Day and my Dad died 4 years ago. Emotional eating is a theme here which I’m trying to break.

Have a good day everyone x
It sounds like you are just hungry when you walk through the door after the gym and I know it's easier to just grab something than it is to make something- is it possible to have a healthy, easy snack that you can munch on while you make your dinner? Or can you batch cook on the weekends so dinner is ready for you when you get home? What do you like to eat post swim?

I'm sorry about the loss of your Dad 4 years ago. That must be very hard. Thinking of you today and hoping you can support yourself with self care and love today, especially during difficult times/emotions.