View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 05:14 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Thank you, Buckley.

I will look into the videos.

Just a little bit of clarification - I don't reject religion. I see it as anachronism.

I deliberately do my best to avoid discussing religious-related topics here because it often ends up in heated arguments.

Me being an atheist doesn't mean that I narrow the entire universe to the experience we have on this Earth and that's it.

But that's an entire topic completely.

From what I've learned so far a lot of our issues can be explained and successfully healed through deep and profound understanding of human beings' nature, physiology, psychology and social conditioning. No need to overcomplicate things and search for outwardly forces to come to rescue. Before appealing to the universal mind to bring me solution I have to stub weeds at my own backyard first.

And often what seemed to be "mysterious workings" of invisible forces at a closer look turned out to be the result of tiny unaware every day choices I made or avoid making.

With all this being said I would really appreciate if we avoid AA/ 12 steps and religious discussions/references at this thread.

We have dedicated sections at the forum to discuss anything to everyone's taste.

I am reloading, guys.

And I am putting my process down here.