View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:56 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
trailmix

I really like ground turkey too. Yes, I really buy corn on the cob for the heck of it, I always cut it off the cob to eat it anyway so a can is just as good haha - but other people like it on the cob so oh well.

I am out of Worcestershire sauce but normally I use that and a bit of soy sauce to marinate (and use it to cook a lot too). I happened to have picked up a package of Club House marinade at some point so I used that, it was pretty good, also threw an onion in there for good measure. Italian dressing - I used to use that! Now I never have it around as I don't actually like it on salad, but it was great, might buy a bottle.

I picked up some black bean sauce the other day and i'm going to make beef in black bean with some vegetables that I haven't decided on yet. Probably broccoli, maybe some snap peas and green pepper.

But for tonight, since I'm still at work, it's going to be a burger and fries! I try to stay away from fast food really as i'm usually disappointed but too tired to cook and I do love burgers. Speaking of which I had one at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago. It was called a Kona burger and had a piece of pineapple on it and their house sauce - omg - it was one of the best burgers I have ever had!

Mind you, I do like pineapple on a burger, I can understand that some don't.