View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 03:16 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Guys I'm exhausted. I can't seem to catch up from my late night on Tuesday. I didn't sleep well and then my alarm went off at 5 but my toddler called me into his room to snuggle and it was heavenly. I thought I should just try to sleep more and work out at home later instead of going to the gym, but I couldn't fall back asleep.
Going to drink some salt (thanks for the reminder Bimini, I have been slacking) and go meditate until the boys wake up.

I wish you all a lovely day- I went out to dinner with 2 girls from the neighborhood last night- we saw a movie too. It was nice to get out- I ordered a salad at dinner but didn't ask for separate oil and vinegar like I usually do and I think it had honey or something sweet in it. I felt bad after altering the salad so much (no bacon, beans or tortilla strips, extra egg blah blah blah) so I didn't want to ask for more changes. But next time I will.

My oldest, N, has 2 half days and then he's done with kindergarten! Going to take the boys to my parents house after I pick him up. I wish you all a beautiful day!