View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:52 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
DontRemember

In very early recovery I'd sometimes catch myself making judgment on people buying booze before noon or with change(like I've never done either..sheesh). Thing is I don't know their story. MAybe they work graveyard?..maybe they're getting the hangover undercontrol by hair of the dog? Maybe it's non of my business..yeah I'll go with that one. Looking back I was trying to put myself in their shoes if I continued drinking the way I was drinking. Hurt someone in a DUI and lose every cent I have possibly..Keep making poor business decisions and lose every cent that I have. Keep alienating close family/friends with my poor drinking behaivor and lose everyone that I have,ect.. I'm really curious why you'd cast judgment on them and then buy the exact same thing she did. The only way I would have done that,after passing judgment, is if I was planning on giving them to her on my way out of the store. Once you start working on a solid path to sobriety you'll see how important it is to "stay in YOUR lane". Keep your side of the street clean and let others tend to their's. It's already confusing as hell with focusing on your problems,so no need to complicate it more. Dump the trash flavored malt liqour. It's what like $5 for both?