View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 12:13 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
WeaverBird
Keep Going

Oh yes, bimini, that is exactly where I want to be with my food. I can see you are going to be a veritable mine of information. It's funny, because I am totally obsessed with food but I know so little about it. About nutrition, I mean. I know exactly what to binge on to change my mood, and then just starve to control the weight.

My body does not like sugar one bit ~ honey actually brings me out in a rash. Does anyone else get that? The alcohol might be extreme sugar addiction? I can't eat anything where sugar is 3 or above on the ingredients list of a food. Ideally it should be right down at 5 for me to feel like my body is making energy out of that food like a finely tuned engine. I am happy with no gluten, wheat-free, but I've never been tested.

I am sure each of us has our own personal body make-up or genetics, and we can sort of roughly put ourselves in a group, like me in the 'no sugar', but we are always going to have to experiment a little to fine-tune our personal program, does that make sense?

Sunny, my love, you are a very special girl and I LOVE YOU ((((Sunny)))) Thank you for being my teacher (I need an emoji for a little zen bow with prayer hands!) I will keep the idea that I will suffer until I choose not to in my notes.