View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 10:39 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by MantaLady View Post
Morning All, just had breakfast on the first day at rehab. Bit overwhelmed as I live on my own so having so many people around when I get up is something I am going to have to get used to lol. Had a counselling session yesterday on a few hours after I arrived and counseller is from Australia, seems like a nice chap. It's going to take a while being comfortable talking to someone in person too. I have meditation in 20 minutes then we do gratitude and get a 30 minute break then a 2 hour group therapy session. I have an exercise to do now where I have to do a roadmap of my life, noting all the good the bad and the ugly things that have happened along the way, I will start that in my freetime this afternoon. Then at 4pm there is a womens group which will be a bit odd for me as I don't really do that sort of thing and have very few female friends so another thing I will have to throw myself into and get out of my comfort zone with. I signed up for something else at 6pm about triggers, not really sure what it's about but I am going to give everything a try.

It's hot, I have 8 very swollen mossie bites and are dog tired due to time difference. Well, got to love you and leave you all, off for meditation. Take care all and be good xx
Huge kudos to you, MantaLady. I didn’t realize that you were headed to rehab.

Very impressive move.