View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Herbie1991

I have MAJOR health anxiety and am on anti depressants for it and I can CATERGORICALLY tell you that real symptoms have happened to me every single day for the past 20 or so years and I’m only 25. Those muscle spasms/twitches you have I have every single day. Last year before I got pregnant I had a really bad bout of them, so bad that they were everywhere, violently, all over my body. I was convinced I had motor neurone disease. Once I gave the twitches less importance they gradually subsided. This took months if not a year and I’ve still got a few now and again now!! Please don’t worry it’s your muscles misfiring because you’re so uptight ... I’m the same! And have used alcohol as a crutch for the past 7 years, in the evenings nearly every evening (apart from when I was pregnant) to block it all out however the BEST i ever felt was when I was pregnant because I didn’t touch alcohol and eventually my anxiety got better. I have written MANY posts on Patient, No more panic etc about these twitches haha 😂 so please don’t even about them even if you think ‘but say if I am the one that HAS GOT something wrong and it’s not anxiety this time’ haha thats the voice in every health anxiety sufferers minds x