View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:13 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Love ~ what about sugar from fruit in the morning for your little one? I know you don't eat it, but I imagine you have it for the kids.....orange juice, a few coloured berries on a plate with breakfast....just thinking.....

Sunny knows about this, but you guys cannot imagine what it's like to move from Australia to the US food-wise. I was so so shocked. No, the bread in the supermarkets is not food, most of the cheese is not food.....I know you don't eat these things but I do......the eggs....My God....I was in hell.

Now I have EVERY organic brand of everything you can eat or use in this country. And this weekend we will go to farmers markets that are the best in Ohio (maybe ) and they are very close.

Sorry...still three-quarters asleep.

Someone has 4 weeks sober today.....very cool....
Congrats ProfD!!!! ♥♥♥♥
They get fresh fruit at every single meal
He just craves the maple syrup. We do a lot of full fat yogurt with honey and oatmeal for them but in my dream world they would be eating eggs and fruit, maybe a slice of toast with Kerrygold butter for breakfast not crying for pancakes (which we allow on the weekends.) they will eat eggs sometimes I just wish it was more regular. My husband and I talk about making big changes to their diets but just haven’t made a plan to implement yet. It will happen soon.

It must be hard to miss your foods from back home. We buy mostly organic too and pasture raised eggs is a non negotiable! Even at over $5 a dozen. My husband manages a health food store so we get a good discount luckily.

Hope you are feeling better today. I’m on my spin bike but I’m grouchy as hell. Just got my period so at least there’s an explanation for the cravings yesterday. That makes me feel a little bit better.

Xoxo