View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 10:56 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
trailmix

You've already got that covered then - I didn't realize that just a bit of ammonia with bleach was a bad bad idea, of course in hindsight!

Yes why not do both! See how you feel on any given day. Maybe even start with 10 minutes a day. That could be one bag of boxes or spraying the shower. No rule that you have to rinse the shower out the same day and no rule that you have to take the garbage bag out the same day either.

In a way, making those small steps is learning a new approach to things. It's hard in it's own way. You have a certain way you have always done something, were quite capable of doing it that way and that's what you are used to. I would SEEM that this way should be easier, too easy even, but it's not.

If you had a broken arm and managed to spray the bathtub or pack a bag of wine boxes it would be the same thing.

I hope you are feeling a bit better and not so flat? Do you see any improvement there at all?

Although showering or removing boxes won't fix depression it may well give you a better outlook and that can't be a bad thing.

I was at the store today and I guess strawberries are in abundance because they are on sale. I did buy some about a week and a half ago and they were great. Made strawberry shortcake. I bought the little shortcakes and cream and just chopped the strawberries and cooked them lightly with a bit of sugar. It was great. Summer food is great!