View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 01:38 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Katzen

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Doesn't really sound like sleep deprivation to me, or caffeine deprivation either tho?

If you're sure you didn't take, or weren't slipped, any meds like ambien, for us reading it's really quite scary.

I would see your Dr as soon as you're able.

D
It actually is possible I took a sinus pill that often makes me drowsy, esp if taken at night, but doubt I took one as I always have to use a butter knife to pry off the child-proof cap and then end up leaving the knife and bottle on the kitchen counter until I tidy up the kitchen when I do dishes at dinnertime.... but with only me here I didn’t do dishes or tidy up yesterday and only bottle I left on the counter was my hormone pills.

But my caffeine addiction has proven harder to quit than alcohol... that’s been with me since I was a child. Back in college I started to use No-Doz in increasing amounts (better than drinking loads of soda less bathroom breaks) and would get the shakes and couldn’t write well (back when we still used paper and pen) or concentrate without it, but managed to cut back after graduating though still have to have some to keep me going throughout the day.

My entire life I’ve had a very poor concept of time... I’d think 5 minutes had passed when it was 5 hours or vice versa, did something I tried to remember happen yesterday or last month? Sleep deprivation is also familiar to me, alcohol used to help me sleep but since I quit my job a few years ago and quit alcohol recently I’d often stay up all night and be up 36+ hours binge watching tv shows “just one more episode”....