View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 03:20 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Liebe

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
It’s been a crappy day over here. I did great food wise- haven’t deviated or even wanted to binge today. Honestly I haven’t had a chance between the gym, and trip to Target and then a 4 years olds bday party. I did have a slight craving for wine as they were offering it (at 1 in the afternoon) at the party but it passed within minutes Thank God.

My day has been bad because my husband and I are not getting along. The power struggles are endless today and I could tell he was annoyed when I reminded him that I was leaving at 5 for my OA meeting tonight. I have so much guilt about leaving him with the boys once a week - they are a handful and our oldest is having a very hard time with his anger these last two days. It’s hard to watch.

Anyway. I’m hiding in the basement watching Netflix (The Staircase) while the boys get heir tablets for an hour. I just need some space today. My meeting is in 45 minutes and I’m looking forward to it. Last week I came home and ate sugar. Luckily there is no sugar in the house for me to eat and I hope that I won’t want some after the meeting anyway. I’d love to start the week off without a carb hangover.

I’ll check in before bed again.
I know what its like not getting along with a husband. Can really throw my mood into a tailspin.
Good for you for sticking with your food goals- and avoiding temptation at the kids party.
Be good to yourself today- nothing wrong with self care ( resting, going to your meeting).
Lets all try to make it a good week!