View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 04:28 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I see painted toes.
And oh how I want a hammock, no room here, but I see some free-standing ones, even a chair hammock....

I personally think Sunday is a fantastic day to start over....I'm of the school of thought that I can make my Monday great if I feel good about myself TODAY. So one hour at a time....you can do this.....so much love.

I am not feeling better....I am very upset that it has taken me so long to begin to feel comfortable here.....and sometimes.....well, I am agoraphobic and there are days when the idea of being out in the world for 5 or 6 hours with no power to come home when I want to is just impossible for me. I didn't sleep well and I am sitting here crying. Also drinking coffee and posting, so not a complete loss.
You are being really hard on yourself. How long have you lived there? It took me a year to adjust to this house and to being back in Maryland and I grew up here! Changes take time and as empaths it is totally normal to need a little bit more to get used to the energy of a new place.

I wish you felt better though and I hate seeing you in pain and crying in the morning. That is never fun. But maybe the sadness just needs and wants to be released. Maybe it’s not such a bad thing after all. If you could plan your perfect day today what would it look like?

I agree that Monday will be even more powerful if Sunday is a day where I treat myself and my body with love and respect. Thank you for that reminder. I will not binge today no matter what. I promise to check in first if I feel the urge. I want to be saved this time. I want the help I need.
Going to an OA meeting at 5:15 tonight.

Love you...text me if you need/want.