View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 02:39 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by topspin View Post

What an effective solution you've executed with the accent wall Sunny !?

….. beautiful job .

Thanks for the article connecting early alcohol addiction recovery with sugary " stuff "

I have full confidence you'll accomplish your ultimate goals …... that is, ...your sugar and flour cravings diminish to nothing .

This interview discussing Leptin ,.... covers a lot of ground ,..imo

It touches briefly on alcoholism several times .

One thing I found very interesting was his advocacy for various support networks ( like this one !!! imho ) being incredibly helpful . Along with OA and AA .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXGxoNFag4
Thanks topspin!I appreciate that! The blue wall was the plan, I just should have bought a gallon and not a quart (I am trying to save money!!)- going to tackle the windows tomorrow and now I'll need to buy more paint.

I love Dr. Fung and will listen to this at the gym today! Thank you so much for sharing and in your confidence in me. I hate starting over again, I really do. I am getting to the point I was with my drinking: sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's just not worth it anymore. Feel good for 3 days, feel like crap for 2. What's the point? I want to feel good all the time and I know how to do it so why don't I just do it?