View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 07:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lilacgirl20

Wink New Member - **** heroin

Hey everyone! I hope I'm doing this correctly lol...
I'm new to this website, and I'm really excited to being my journey with meeting and supporting as many people as possible. My mom is actually the one that introduced me into this site, and finally I decided to give into her persuasion as sign up.
I guess I'll start out with some of my background:
My name's Kayla, I'm 18 and I've lived in NJ my entire life. My drug of choice is Heroin, and it all started when I began using painkillers when I was only 14. Just like many other addicts, I started off with Oxy's and Vicodin from my grandparents medicine cabinet. I tried heroin once when I was 14 and fell in love with it, but knew it was bad so I stopped immediately. I wish my relationship with the drug ended right there and then but it didn't..
2017 was the year of Heroin for me (and Crack/Cocaine as well, but never got too addicted to it). My using became daily and once I tried shooting up it was over for me, I was in love with the needle. I stole from family, friends, and I became a miserable, nasty addict. I did so many awful things that I really regret to this day.
In October 2017 I got sent off to rehab due to legal issues, and I just recently completed treatment in May 2018.
Unfortunately since then, I've relapsed back into my heroin use and have been struggling with it a great deal.... I don't even like getting high anymore, it's just such a ****** habit that I can never break. I miss my sobriety when I had nearly 5 months sober, I miss showing off my NA tags and going to meetings regularly. I miss the genuine happiness and fun I had when I was clean.
Anyways, that's why I'm writing this now. I'm trying to get back on track and am motivated to truly find myself again. I hope this website impacts me as much as I want it to.
"Thanks for letting me share"! (-:

Last edited by Dee74; 06-08-2018 at 08:32 PM.